The owner and supposed "care taker" of the animals has the absolute worst attitude of any professional I've ever dealt with.The place is also filthy.

We had scheduled to bring our dogs there for a weekend, and upon arriving the owner shoved a bunch of papers at my wife, literally yelled at us for being 10 minutes early, and talked down to us like we were a huge inconvenience - all this before we even got out of the car. Didn't even have the decency to say hello - from the second we pulled into the driveway were were being berated. If she talks to her customers like this, I can only imagine how she would have treated our dogs.

Needless to say, we left and brought our dogs somewhere else.Stay FAR away from this horrible business.

Had an Experience with Dog Love Playgroups?

Comments

We called last month to get a reservation and were immediately turned off by this woman's hostility on the phone.We read some reviews of similar experiences afterwards and decided not to go near this place.

We started to tell her about our dogs and some special medication and eating habits that they have, but she didn't really seem to care, sort of brushed off the comments, saying "sure, sure", and then got offended when we asked about what the boarding situation was like (cages vs. rooms vs. open space, etc.) and accused us of suggesting that she didn't know how to care for animals.

All we did was ask, is that not allowed if we're leaving our pets there?Another vote for STAY AWAY like the previous posters stated.